|Spruce Multi Media Filtration|
|Abstract||Filtration of (waste) water with 4 layers of natural material.|
|Descrizione||Description including main features/advantages
With this patented technology can be filtered till 0,2 micron in several conditions. The load of suspended solids and the bed velocity can be much higher than fast sand filtration. The backwash quantity is much lower.
The filter bed can't mix up during backwash. This technology is able to compete with or support membrane technology. The filter can also be used as barrier for legionella, algae or other bacteria. This technology is cheaper in investment and cheaper in operations than membrane technology. There is no use of chemicals.
The filter works with a filter modus and a backwash modus. The filtered water can be used for backwashing.
- sustainable fast filtration with no use of chemicals
- direct filter performance of 0,5 micron after backwash
- usable for clean water production, waste water treatments and re-use
- simple and easy to operate Current and potential industrial users/domains of application
- potential in all segments of industrial domains, usable in clean water production, waste water treatments and re-use
- also usable for waste water treatment for domestic waste water
- upgrade of existing waste water treatment installations with polishing facilities Current state of development
Finished product application for polishing of domestic effluent
Full scale piloting in industrial and domestic domains for re-use and waste water treatment.
Advanced Waste Water Solutions
A. de Mul
4565 ER Kapellebrug
|TRL - technology readiness level||5 Prototipo in grande scala o scala reale.|
|Topic di ricerca||2.5.2 Trattamento reflui industriali|
|Topic di ricerca collegati||
Condividi questa pagina con