CPA-MatchMaker is a java web application to create ebXML Collaboration Protocol Agreement (CPA) from two ebXML Collaboration Profiles (CPP).
The goal of CPA-MatchMaker is to provide to each couple of users a way to achieve a CPA Agreement, when possible, and to resolve ambiguous situations, starting from two CPP Profiles.
CPA-MatchMaker is the second (of two) step to prepare a business collaboration, the previous step is to use the CPP-Editor to create two CPP Profiles (one for user).
- allows the CPA Agreement creation from two CPP Profiles using a CPA template,
- allows the CPA Profile modification loading the two original CPP profiles,
- implementing the matching task,
- searches into the two CPP Profiles each possible combination of two compatible Parties,
- for each possible couple of parties, searches possible business processes
- for each business process, searches possible business transactions
- not supports, at the moment, the matching of security characteristics.
The user will insert the needed information and will perform choices in the cases of ambiguity.